Our service offerings are flexible and agile, encompassing the multiple facets involved in capital raising, business opportunity identification and project management delivery between Australia, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Our global presence and the extent of our local reach within each continent unlocks multiple benefits for our clients and positions us as their single point of multi-service delivery.
Our African investment opportunities focus predominantly on infrastructure and underlying industries. These include electric power and other energy facilities, transportation, telecommunications and urban water supply and drainage, mineral resources (oil, gas and solid mineral resources) agriculture and manufacturing. Our investment approaches are pliable and vary depending on the opportunity and includes:
- Equity investment: offering support for Asia Pacific enterprises to conduct economic and trade activities as well as set up operations in Africa. In this case, our clients do not hold a majority share in a company.
- Quasi-equity investment: we may make any manner of investment under the auspices of our clients policy and that of the host country. This form of investment may include preferential shares, convertible bonds, hybrid capital instruments and other vehicles.
- Fund investment: we may invest (as a fund of funds) a reasonable proportion of our clients capital in other funds that invest in African countries.
- Australian investor visa assistance: We advise and assist individuals with substantial investments in Australia with fulfilling the requirements and process for obtaining certain Australian visa subclasses.
CKG has a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) division that is distributing consumer packaged goods (CPG) to the local retail sector. Products include non-durable goods such as soft drinks, toiletries, over-the-counter drugs, processed foods and many other consumables.
For more, visit the website: www.brandzselect.com.au
We work closely with Australian owned, ASIC licensed boutique funds management businesses to design, promote and manage specialist investment funds in the highly compliance driven and regulated financial market. Funds can be raised in almost any country across the world and invested through a funds management company into any project/company meeting the criteria.
- Australian fund responsible entity service: which incorporates the use of an external custodian, auditors, unit registry specialists, administrators and specialist asset managers.
- Legal compliance: formal, licensed and compliant legal structures incorporating product disclosure statement (PDS).
- Targeted marketing: innovative marketing and distribution solutions for niche market projects and opportunities.
- Trusts: individual ring-fenced trusts/sub-trusts which are independent of each other and white label solutions for individual practices and entities wishing to offer their clients a fund under their own brand.
- Co-capital raising programs: and global marketing resources in association with carefully selected clients.
Innovative Lighting Products
Art and Clarke is a subsidiary of CK Global that specialises in innovative LED lighting technology. A new venture, this company is a young up-and-comer that has just hit both the Australian and American markets. The latest products include multi-function, fully-rotatable LED desk lamps and LED rainbow light bluetooth speakers are the latest range of products.
For more, visit the website: www.artandclarke.com
We manufacture, supply and assemble modular and prefabricated buildings adaptable to various uses in all sectors of global industry. Our housing solutions include custom-made units for military and security operations companies across the world.